Sunday 27 January 2013

Hobby Plans 2013




As I'm sure a lot of people in the hobby will understand I tend to have far to many projects on the go at any given time, far to many and much more than I could ever hope to complete let alone afford.

I have a hard time staying focused on one project at a time, I will read a Black Library book and get an urge to do a new army, I read Guants Ghosts and the idea of a Guard army grows, I read any Horus Heresy book and a Heresy army takes center stage. This results in many half started projects that end up taking space in my cupboard and not seeing the light of day for a good while, something I am trying to change.

So with that in mind what projects do I have on the go at the moment?


Death Guard

This is my main project at the moment, I am aiming to get 1850 - 2000k points worth painted up this year.


Daemons

This is my main army, it is the first I ever painted and rumour has it we are getting an new codex in March so I will be adding some things to them without a doubt.


Pre Heresy

I really want to get stuck into my pre heresy army but being realistic I know that I will want to spend a good amount of time on this project so it will be on the back burner until I finish my Death Guard not to mention that I'm sure I will want to have certain Forgeworld models which means this is gonna be a really expensive project.


These are just the three main things that I want to work on at the moment, I am going to try and focus on these projects but who knows what will come out later in the year.


So do you end up getting stuck with to many projects on the go?



No comments:

Post a Comment