Saturday 23 February 2013

Daemons from 5th to 6th prt2

Today I had what will likely be my last game with Daemons using the old codex, It was a hugely enjoyable game with some surprising and funny moments.

Showdown - but who won?

My opponent today was Eldar, we played 2000 pts and rolled big guns never tire. I'm not going to do a full battle report on this one , those will be coming in time.
Long story short the Eldar crushed me into dust, they steamrolled everything I threw at them and came out on top, Eldrad and his seers were unstoppable whilst the Avatar took on the might of a Bloodthirster and a Daemon Prince of Khorne without breaking a sweat finally succumbing to the might of my Great Unclean One.

The Bloodthirsters head is now mounted on the Avatars wall
As per usual the flamers proved to be a royal pain for my opponent reaping a fearsome tally whilst the Horrors worked well their AP4 proving deadly against the lightly armoured Eldar , unfortunately the heavy hitters of my list underperformed falling prey to the massed fire of Scatterlasers and Dark Reapers. There is no escaping the fact that I was tabled and yet I had a great time, we are going to have another match next weekend using the new codex and I shall see what changes are apparent comparing the two battles.





I shall leave you with this.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work taking names with the avatar. Love that parting shot of the pb nurglings!

    ReplyDelete