Sunday 24 February 2013

Hobby Update 24-2-12

Hello again

Its time for another small hobby update, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but hopefully next week I can pick up the slack.




I painted 15 of the Bloodletters that I have been putting off this week , I'm looking forward to the new codex so I think that motivated me to get at least half of them finished.





I also built some forgeworld Death Guard terminators , I'm looking forward to getting them finished.



I had a go at painting one of the hellbrutes from the Dark Vengance set , I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.



I'm planning to get some more Daemons finished in preparation for the new codex release and possibly get those Death Guard termies finished.






2 comments:

  1. Good work here man!

    Your helbrute mad me thinking about buying another one (third) to paind it in death guard colors.

    Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete